Your business needs the assurance of consistent lighting that is optimized for your unique facility. You may be surprised to learn how much you could save with a commercial LED retrofit. If you’re interested in maximizing savings on commercial lighting while improving your lighting quality, here’s everything you need to know.
Reduce Costs and Increase Quality with LED Lighting
Lighting technology has progressed over the years. It’s now possible for lighting experts to craft tailored solutions that are optimized for your unique space. Gone are the days of the one-size-fits-all approach of traditional lighting. Here are just a few advantages of a custom commercial LED retrofit:
- Better use of energy. With LEDs, you can see up to an 80% reduction in energy consumption compared to traditional lighting solutions. Simply replacing traditional bulbs with LED lighting will help you achieve a noticeable difference in your bottom line.
- Efficient lighting coverage. Traditional bulbs emit lighting in a 360 degree uniform pattern. You lose some of this lighting to walls and filled spaces, 360 degrees of lighting actually uses more energy than is necessary. LED lighting can be pointed directly at the areas in need of lighting. With more efficient control over your lighting, you can achieve a greater reduction in utility costs and greater improvements to your bottom line.
- Less heat. When you pay for a traditional bulb, you’re paying for all of the energy it takes to power that bulb. That includes the energy the bulb will lose as heat. LED lighting emits less energy as heat than traditional lighting, helping to ensure that more of your energy dollar goes into direct lighting.
Working with an Experienced LED Lighting Consultant
Working with an expert LED lighting consultant like US Lighting Systems can help you ensure a stable monthly lighting bill that takes out all of the worries over maintenance and repairs.
- Create a predictable bottom line. Traditional lighting and installations you handle yourself can bring greater exposure to unpredictable costs. US Lighting Systems, however, provides an expert installation with an innovative payment method that allows you to pay for your lighting with a simple monthly fee that doesn’t change when you need repairs or maintenance. With US Lighting’s Lighting as a Service plan, there are no upfront costs and no maintenance costs, eliminating any worry over unpredictable expenditures.
- Improved lighting design. US Lighting Systems engineers and designers have years of experience helping organizations address their specific lighting needs. With an expert LED lighting plan that is designed for optimal lighting within your space, you stand to achieve even greater cost reductions with your LED retrofit.
Contact US Lighting Systems today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how an LED lighting retrofit can help you increase your lighting efficiency and maximize savings.