You operate an athletic center, which means you know how expensive lighting can get. Between the energy and maintenance costs, the money adds up quickly. You know how important lighting is when you have a championship match or even just a regular practice. No one wants to play in a center with glare issues or hot & dark spots everywhere. Switching to LED lighting can have major benefits for your facility.
Athletic Center LED Lighting Benefits
Here are a few reasons why you should consider switching to effective LED lighting solutions as quickly as possible:
- You can reduce your lighting energy usage and costs by as much as 80%.
- You can find savings in places you never anticipated. Maintenance costs will go down substantially, saving thousands of dollars annually. The days of having to rent a lift and shut down the center are over.
- Superior lighting. If you switch to a LED fixture that is made for athletics, you will experience an enhanced playing environment. Light levels will be higher, glare will be less and spotting players and balls at all points on the court will become easier.
- Long-term investment. Many LED light fixtures last up to 100,000 hours, which is longer than 10 years of typical light usage.
US Lighting Systems Athletic Center LED Lighting Process
- We take care of every step of the process. Discovery, site audit, engineering, design, installation, and ongoing maintenance. We’re your single point of contact for everything lighting, which means that you never have to wonder about whom to call if you need an adjustment or if a light goes out.
- We’ll light up your entire structure. We know how to maximize lighting effectiveness in both indoor and outdoor environments—and when it comes to a sporting venue, you need as much efficiency as possible. Our LED experts have experience getting the most out of your lighting without sacrificing quality or savings.
- We save you time. Ideas like getting a rebate on your LED lighting upgrade? They’re great. They’re also time-consuming. You don’t have to do any of the work if you work with us; you simply outsource it to the lighting experts at US Lighting Systems and let us take care of the rest.
- We save you money. LED lighting can be expensive if you front the costs upfront. But our price structure is intuitive. Simple lighting as a service keeps your expenses simple and as low as humanly possible.
If LED lighting sounds like your next step to achieving savings for your facility, now’s the time to take action. Contact us at email@example.com today!