What if there was a way to improve your lighting by some 200%, never hire out expensive and untimely contractors again, and still save a target of some 50-85% on the lighting portion of your monthly energy bill?
It sounds like fantasy. But when you work with the experts at US Lighting Systems, that’s exactly our aim for every single project.
The concept is simple: lighting as a service, the way you pay for Internet or phone bills. For anyone with a lot of lighting needs—parking lots and garages, shopping centers, retail outlets, condominiums, hospitals, hotels & hospitality, restaurants, medical facilities, and more—the process at US Lighting Systems simplifies the maintenance of your lighting system for a rather illuminating impact on your bottom line.
Don’t believe us? Here’s how it works.
The US Lighting Systems Process: Lighting as a Service
The key innovation is the approach to the lighting equipment: we keep it, we install it, and we maintain it. That means that we’re just as invested in the success of our equipment as you are.
If you’ve ever purchased software as a service, you know how this works: US Lighting Systems is very much like a “lighting subscription.” Working with your staff, we employ our very specific lighting expertise to create a customized solution for your lighting needs with no installation expenditure for you.
- Discovery and site audit: We get to know your business, your lighting needs, and the physical layout of the site itself. Everything from the number of light fixtures to the current light measurements are a factor here.
- Engineering & design: A customized experience. We only use the equipment that makes sense for your site. Working between our field team and our expert designers, we create a strategy that works best for your bottom line.
- Financial analysis and proposal: We put it together so it all makes sense to your bottom line—including 3D renderings to help visualize the end result.
The result? We typically enhance the lighting of your facilities by 200%, ensuring full illumination so you’re free to concentrate on work.
How You Save Money
- Since we own the equipment, we take care of the ongoing maintenance. There are no contractor invoices, no hidden fees, etc. It’s our stuff, and we want to see it shine
- You pay only the fixed payment, much like a phone or Internet service
- We target 50-85% savings on the lighting portion of your energy bill. Because of our direct relationships with manufacturers, we always work to get the best pricing for you
- Guaranteed savings: from the day your installation is complete we guarantee the savings. This means there is no risk to you—only a lighter bottom line and more money to spend on other aspects of your facilities and your business
How to Get Started
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, we’ll reach out to you and let you know more about our services, what we do for our customers, and what the next step will be.